Improving the production process of chromium, vanadium, molybdenum, and niobium
the CHROMIC project was set up to deal with the improvement of the production process of chromium, vanadium, molybdenum, and niobium, which are essential metals for European industry and for the strategic growth of the manufacturing sector. they are all by-products derived from the processing of other metals improving the production chain represents an opportunity to save money and reduce environmental impact through the containment of greenhouse gas emissions and industrial waste production.
formicablu took care of the communication plan, visual identity, social network management, text and multimedia production, as well as community involvement activities.
among dissemination products produced by formicablu is the CHROMIC podcast, providing both in-depth coverage of the project’s scientific, technological, and social issues, and in-depth dissemination material such as “Getting to know…” sheets.
formicablu also dealt with community involvement activities through:
- Interviews with partners on the social challenges involved in CHROMIC
- training on RRI principles and methods (with partners)
- focus groups with lay people who live, work and study in key areas for the steel industry and are involved in a dialogue to understand and share views on local contexts
- stakeholder engagement process and workshops
- follow-up of community and stakeholder engagement.